Hi,

I do a lot of R coding.  I found the R.plist file available here:
http://www.truerwords.net/articles/bbedit/codeless_language_module.html

...and put it in the Application Support directory for BBedit, and it
works fine.

However, now I am doing some stuff with Sweave, which has a mixture of
R and LaTeX code.  I can make .Snw files get the same color scheme as
R files by applying the R.plist file to them.

However, in LaTeX, the comment symbol is "%".  Is there a way to add
this as a second comment symbol to R.plist?

In R.plist, I tried changing R.plist from:
==========
<key>Comment Pattern</key>
<string>(?x:
        (?&gt;  [\#]            .*                      $               )
)</string>
==========

...to...

==========
<key>Comment Pattern</key>
<string>(?x:
        (?&gt;  [\#]            .*                      $               )
)</string>
<key>Comment Pattern</key>
<string>(?x:
)</string>

...but this only makes "%" the comment symbol, apparently replacing
"#" (so now, "%" are grayed out, but "#" lines are just plain black
text).

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers,
Nick