> You fixed a non-reproducible bug? Wow.

I just had that experience.
It was simply a screen shot sent by a client - of a place where I
lazily used "  " between two HTML form buttons instead of
proper styling.. and the screen shot showed someone's browser
rendering those two  's as "&nbsp&nbsp".  (??).
I tried all these browsers:
Mac: (all current versions)
 - FF
 - Safari
 - SeaMonkey
 - Opera
PC:
 - IE8 (Windows Vista)
 - IE7 (Windows XP)
...but could not reproduce the said issue.

So I just took them out and used CSS margin to space out the
buttons... and figured that I had "fixed a non-reproducible bug".

-G