Wow! I am so glad I asked for help on this group! Thanks so much to
everyone of the assistance! Much appreciated. :)

Gonna try to respond to everyone in this one e-mail...

@Ron:

Your script works great!

The only modification I made was the "return" after the opening tag
and the one before the closing tag.

For those of you new to Applescript & BBEdit, here's how I installed the script:

1. Copied the Applescript to my clipboard
2. In BBEdit, I opened the "Scripts" menu and chose "Open Script Editor".
3. I pasted the script into the editor, compiled, and saved into this location:

~/Library/Application Support/BBEdit/Scripts/Custom/WrapTag.scpt

(Note: I put this script in a "Custom" folder.)

4. Restart BBEdit (not sure if this is required) and then open "Window
>> Palettes >> Scripts".
5. In the Scripts Palette, choose the script from "Custom" and click
the "Set Key..." button.
6. Choose your keyboard shortcut and click "Set".

Now you can apply this script via the keyboard shortcut you specified.

Ron, I love your snippet! Exactly what I was looking for. :)

I did find a similar applescript out on the net:

http://www.entropy.ch/blog/Mac+OS+X/2005/08/01/%E2%80%9CMake_Tag%E2%80%9D_BBEdit_AppleScript.html

But it handles things a little differently (I am not used to using tab
key to fill-in values... How the heck am I supposed to "actually" tab?
Lol!)

Anyway, thanks!

@Rich:

Ahh, how did I miss that?

Command-M does this:

CSS: selector { }

PHP: Nothing that I can tell.

HTML: This is nice... Select text and hit Command-M, choose tag, hit
return and tag wraps selection. :)

Glad to know a similar tool as the above script is built-in to BBEdit!

@Kendall:

Oooh, that looks pretty sweet! Thanks for tip! :)

I will install now.

@Alex, Matt and Ryentzer:

Very cool!

I downloaded CSS (default set and extended), CodeIgniter, PHP, Django
and a few others via the BareBones support page.

For those not familiar, here is a tutorial (kinda) that talks about
how to setup clippings in BBEdit:

http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20071209183435786

Like Ryentzer, I did notice that the BBEdit default clipping set was
more robust than what was installed on my computer... I just updated
my clippings with all of the above mentioned and I am definitely like
what clippings brings to the table. :)

@Matt: Love your CSS extended! Thanks so much with sharing with the
rest of us!!! Pretty cool stuff. :)

I have not looked at the docs, but how do I do normal tabbing when I
have <##> on the page?

For example:

<code>

.myClass { <##>; }
.myClass .foo { <##>; }

</code>

How would I indent .myClass with a tab? With the placeholders on the
page, tabing now jumps from placeholder to placeholder!

Thanks to all for the help! This group ROCKS!

Cheers,
Micky