On Jun 18, 8:17 pm, ryentzer <r...@forbenmedia.com> wrote:
> At times when I have php inside of an html element the coloring of the
> php does not always show correctly.
>
> In this instance:
> the <?php post_class() ?> is the same color as the html element, and
> the id="post- is the foreground color, not the html element color.
>
> Here is a link to a screenshot.
>
> http://forbenmedia.com/online/syntaxColoring.png
>
> I have the page set as HTML.

I wrote a Codeless Language Module for Lasso a while back, and
included some scripts in the .zip file that allow you to use a
keyboard shortcut to switch between Language Modes. Skip all the stuff
about how I made the CLM and read the "Installation Instructions".
http://www.stevepiercy.com/lasso_stuff/bbedit_ldml_syntax.lasso

Substitute "PHP" for "Lasso". Same concept. All you need to do is
modify keyboard shortcuts and the AppleScripts to taste.

--steve