Hello,

I just started a trial of BBEdit 10 and am trying to create a language
plist file for Arduino (www.arduino.cc). I've found lots of examples
online and have read the chapter on Codeless Language Modules in the
manual... I'm *almost* there. I've got a file in the right place and I
know it's being read -- it shows up in the language list and I can
make changes to it and see them reflected on re-start.

The problem is that I can't get 'Numeric Constants' to show up in a
color at all. I don't see anything in the plist files that relates to
this and have compared the Java file in the app's package contents as
well. When I have an Arduino file open and change the language to C or
C++ (which is quite similar), then the numeric values in the code ARE
colored.

I've copied the contents of the Arduino.plist file below, but removed
a bunch of the keywords from that array to save space. Once I have it
working, I'm happy to re-post the full file's contents for future
generations. ;)

Any advice on getting numbers to color correctly?

Thanks,

JD

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://
www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
        <key>BBEditDocumentType</key>
        <string>CodelessLanguageModule</string>
        <key>BBLMKeywordList</key>
        <array>
                <string>if</string>
                <string>else</string>
                <!-- edited for brevity -->
                <string>setup</string>
                <string>loop</string>
        </array>
        <key>BBLMLanguageCode</key>
        <string>Ardu</string>
        <key>BBLMLanguageDisplayName</key>
        <string>Arduino</string>

<key>BBLMPredefinedNameList</key>
        <array>
                <string>HIGH</string>
                <string>LOW</string>
                <string>INPUT</string>
                <string>OUTPUT</string>
                <!-- edited for brevity -->
        </array>

        <key>BBLMSuffixMap</key>
        <array>
                <dict>
                        <key>BBLMLanguageSuffix</key>
                        <string>.pde</string>
                        <key>BBLMIsSourceKind</key>
                        <true/>
                </dict>
        </array>

        <key>Language Features</key>
        <dict>
                <key>Close Block Comments</key>
                <string>*/</string>
                <key>Close Parameter Lists</key>
                <string>)</string>
                <key>Close Statement Blocks</key>
                <string>}</string>
                <key>Close Strings 1</key>
                <string>'</string>
                <key>Close Strings 2</key>
                <string>"</string>
                <key>End-of-line Ends Strings 1</key>
                <true/>
                <key>End-of-line Ends Strings 2</key>
                <true/>
                <key>Escape Char in Strings 1</key>
                <string>\</string>
                <key>Escape Char in Strings 2</key>
                <string>\</string>
                <key>Identifier and Keyword Characters</key>

<string>0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz</
string>
                <key>Open Block Comments</key>
                <string>/*</string>
                <key>Open Line Comments</key>