Hmmm... my formatting seems to get lost in the email version of this..
I'll try again using <tab> to indicate my indent...

Given that I have an variable number of lines of text like such,

The rain in Spain
falls mainly in the plain
The fog in the bog
makes a slippery log

I'd like to make a clipping that will result in this,

{c:Chorus}
<tab>{soc}
<tab>The rain in Spain
<tab>falls mainly in the plain
<tab>The fog in the bog
<tab>makes a slippery log
<tab>{eoc}

My rough clipping is like this,

{c:Chorus}
<tab>{soc}
<tab>#SELECTIONORINSERTION#<tab>{eoc}

Which results in this,

{c:Chorus}
<tab>{soc}
<tab>The rain in Spain
falls mainly in the plain
The fog in the bog
makes a slippery log
<tab>{eoc}

I've tried fiddling with #indent# but I realize now, that's not it's
purpose.

Any thoughts how to get the subsequent lines to indent to the position
of the first in the selection?