Am 09.08.2011 um 9, 22:14 schrieb bwy:
> Thanks Rick, anyone know how in v10?

Hi,

this is still working for me in v10 (from the 9.6 release notes):

The "Pretty print" option for Markup -> Utilities -> Format is now implemented
internally using a Dreamweaver-style source format profile. This affords
slightly prettier output than was possible before. Advanced users can override
the factory format profile by placing an appropriately constructed file at
~/Library/Application Support/BBEdit/SourceFormat.profile

Make sure that the file is named exactly that way (I vaguely recall having a
SourceFormat.txt file that stopped working on some nebulous point in the past
when it changed to .profile).

Regards,
Roland