Hello,

I need to turn all instances of ...

*“mailto:someone@site**.ca**?subject=Hello John”

... into ...

**“mailto:**someone**@**site**.ca**?subject=Hello%20John”*

Basically, find any mailto link with a subject, and then find any space in
that subject and replace it with %20. I need to do this across a large site
with many nested directories. There are (I counted) 733 mailto links with a
subject.

As usual, my grepping skills are lacking, probably because I only need some
new tweak every couple of years or so.

Thanks, as always,

Rob