On Aug 16, 2011, at 8:41, Sceaga <robert...@me.com> wrote:
> Maybe there should be an option to change the I-bar color AND
> thickness? That would help immensely.

In system preferences => Accessibility (is that the current name?) there is an
option to make the Ouse cursor larger. I find that on my displays increasing
the size two or three notches makes the cursor a lot more usable across the
entire system.

I haven't noticed too much trouble with BBEdit's I-beam cursor on a medium dark
ish background, so maybe that is why.