On Aug 19, 7:58 am, "G. T. Stresen-Reuter" <tedmaster...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Have you submitted a bug report with detailed steps to reproduce the behavior
> to supp...@barebones.com?
> It crosses my mind that you are allowing completion to use the system
> dictionary, which could easily include the word "algin".
> See:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alginic_acid
> You can disable this behavior by going to "Preferences->Editing->Include
> dictionary words in completion list" and deselect it (remove the checkmark).
> Without a more detailed explanation of the behavior you are seeing (in what
> context BBEdit is inserting algin vs. align) it is hard to say for sure what
> you can do and whether or not it is a bug or an intended behavior.
> Ted Stresen-Reuter

ted -

the detailed steps to reproduce the bug are:

1. type 'algin' instead of 'align', because you're moving too fast
2. notice the error (or not)
3. blame others (in this case, bbedit 10)

the error code returned is: PEBCAK ("problem exists between chair and
keyboard")

does this additional information help clarify the issue?

bruce

8-)