On Aug 21, 9:56 pm, Christopher Stone <listmeis...@thestoneforge.com>
wrote:
> On Aug 21, 2011, at 10:23, Bill Higgins wrote:> I
>
> FWIW I just bought PeepOpen and for $12.00 US consider it a bargain.
>
> The BBEdit plugin does NOT work with BBEdit 10 and Lion, but it's just an
> Applescript and will be easy to fix. (Working on it now.)

I don't want to sound picky but how can it be a bargain if it doesn't
even work?

Leaving it aside for a second, I'd say that such functionality should
exist in BBEdit by default and users ahouldn't have to spend money on
a 3rd party tool whose compatibility is not guaranteed.

I'm planning to take Open file by name for an extensive test and see
how it behaves compared with other similar functionality in other text
editors/IDEs.

Alex://