Am 28.08.2011 um 16:33 schrieb Eros9:
> My main issue is with anchor tags. In v9, I can highlight a URL, hit
> cmd-ctl-A, and hit Enter. Voila!
>
> Now in v10, I highlight the URL, hit cmd-c, hit cmd-ctl-a, type in hr
> (autocompletes to href), tab, tab again, hit cmd-v, and hit Enter.
> Whew!

The short version (cmd+ctl+a followed by return) works fine for me in v10. So,
for me this behavior is exactly the same as it was in v9. Maybe you are facing
some issues with your preferences. Maybe this was broken and has been repaired
in one of the last updates (I'm using v3079 as announced on this list a few
days ago and I don't remember if I used that shortcut before that update).

Maybe you should contact support to get assistance on the topic.

Regards,
Roland