Just curious -- has anyone else noticed a definite typing slowdown in BBEdit 10
with TextExpander enabled? I haven't noticed it consistently, but today things
were very laggy in typing, and after trying a few different things -- removing
a custom completion file I'd been playing with, doing the ol' Windows-esque
trick of quitting and restarting everything -- I discovered that the lagginess
largely went away when I disabled TextExpander.

It looks like even with TE turned off, BBEdit doesn't keep up if I'm just
typing random letters as fast as I can, but it keeps up with my normal typing
speed (mostly). With TE turned on, though, the lag is pretty visible. Programs
using the "native" text controls (i.e., TextEdit) don't exhibit this.

This is with 10.0.2, builds 3081 and 3085.

--
Watts Martin <lay...@gmail.com>