99% of my searches are within client folders/sites, within my Sites
folder.

typically, a client emails a question or problem. i will, of course,
not have the slightest recollection of what i did or how i did it. i
will start researching my response by opening the main controller doc
that contains all of the site logic and functions, and searching
around.

i'll find a clue, and then want to search throughout the site for
where a variable or param is used in other places.

i emailed the guys with a feature idea/request to have multi-file
search automagically add the document's folder to the list of possible
targets, and patrick pointed out that search->search in document's
folder already exists. (doh!)

so... for multi-file searching, i've assigned command + shift + f to
'search in document's folder', rather than multi-file search, where i
had to manually select (or add) the desired target search folder.

if i need to search elsewhere, i just uncheck the one checked folder.

bbedt f-ing rocks.

bruce