john

ok, so now I'm confused. if tags are supposed to be lower case, why
does bbedit offer a palette button to make tags upper case? also, the
HTML spec shows attributes as lower case, but all of their examples
have upper case tags

I don't mind learning something new... no matter how much it hurts!

please advise (although my question stands)

thx
bruce