3 okt 2011 kl. 21:19 skrev nils3...@gmx.net:

> I cannot assign any umlauts (ö,ä,ü,ß). The keys are misinterpreted (e.g. ^,
> fl, ‰).

I have filed a bug about this with Bare Bones support and have gotten
confirmation that they could recreate the problem and that it is in the queue
for fixing. I am afraid I don’t have a case number for this, since I seem to
have deleted the reply I got (perhaps I just dreamt it all ;-) .

Kind regards,
Pihlan
--
Fredrik Pihlström, fred...@pihlan.com

"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of
a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away, and
think this to be normal, is obviously some indication of how skewed our
perspective tends to be."
  - Douglas Adams