Hello all!

I am wondering, how to use a worksheet in BBEdit. I never used a worksheet and probably I misunderstood it. Could somebody help me to use it with LaTeX?

When using BBEdit for LaTeX, I am switching to the Terminal, to do the following commands:

pdflatex file
open file.pdf

and some others.

This is pretty fast, using the history (arrow key up). I am wondering, whether I could use a worksheet, which I save in the same folder, as my file.tex with all the commands I need. Would convenient, if only the switching to an other window would still exist in BBEdit: CMD+1, CMD+2 etc this was really handy in old BBEdit times.

Only problem: the commands I need, are apparently unknown to my worksheet.

pdflatex file.tex
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.11 (TeX Live 2010)
 restricted \write18 enabled.
entering extended mode
! I can't find file `file.tex'.
<*> file.tex

(Press Enter to retry, or Control-D to exit)
Please type another input file name:

Because the command pdflatex command is unknown to the worksheet, I tried to export the PATH, with following commands, which are all not working (is a worksheet using bash dialect or tcsh?):

export PATH="${PATH}:/usr/local/texlive/2011/bin/"
set PATH=($PATH /usr/local/texlive/2011/bin/)
setenv PATH "/usr/local/texlive/2011/bin/"

Any help? Thank you!

marek