On Nov 10, 2:55 pm, Phil Dobbin <phildob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/11/11 19:07, "Ryan Wilcox" <ryanwil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The other day I released a BBEdit package for using Git with BBEdit.
> > (https://github.com/rwilcox/git.bbpackage).
>
> The git.bbpackage URL returns a 404.

Ahh, perhaps your email client was breaking the URL in the wrong spot.
Try: <http://github.com/rwilcox/git.bbpackage> (Thanks to Lorin Rivers
for the tip!)

> MacPorts can't find `port jsl`

That's annoying. I think I need to modify that script some to look a
bunch of places for jsl - for example, I know the current version of
the script leaves the homebrew people out in the cold. Or Iwould
certainly except a patch that did the same.

Hope this helps,
_Ryan Wilcox