Hello,

Over time I have opened several files directly over FTP. As a result,
every time I startup BBEdit, it opens every one of the FTP docs in the
Recent Documents list. Depending on my connection, this can sometimes
take almost an hour! In the meantime I am unable to do anything in
BBEdit, I have to wait for it to open the entire list.

Please, is there a way to clear the recent docs list, or prevent ftp
docs from going into the list, or can BB fix this issue?

Many thanks,
-Brian