Hi Everyone

I'll contact support if need be, but I thought I'd start here..

For no apparent reason, this morning upon my traditional daily bootup and
BBedit launch, as soon as BBedit launches I get a Growl message saying that
"the shift key was held down while launching Bbedit and so the startup
items will not run, and open docs will not auto-open, etc."  (Or close to
that).  (and sure enough my previously-open docs do not re-open.)  So I
think, "oops, really?; I did that?", quit BBedit, re-launch, ...same
message/behavior.  So then I re-launch BBedit, open all my 67+ docs,
re-place all my pallettes, check the OS's "keyboard viewer" to be sure my
shift key is not stuck (It is NOT), quit BBedit, and relaunch Bbedit (w/out
the shift key)...  but same issue ("..the shift key was held down while
launching Bbedit...").

Arg!

Does anyone know what got corrupted, what I need to trash, or...  ?

Thanks,
-Govinda