On Apr 2, 5:42 pm, Peter Fleck <pfhy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know this has come up before but no one seems to have an answer. I cannot
> change the default editor font.

I have run into this, but the following just worked for me:

1. Launch BBEdit fresh.
2. Make sure no documents are open.
3. Open the prefs, go to Editor Defaults, and set the default font.

I’ve tried this multiple times and it works for me. There have been
other times when documents have been open and I can’t change the
default font to save my life.

Hope that helps!

-Prachi