On Jul 01, 2012 at 11:03 PM -0700, Shawn wrote:
To be honest I'm trying to resist purchasing another tool to do something that a tool that I already own is supposed to do.

Not wanting to start an argument, but in my mind, BBEdit does what it says it will do in this case - gives you a live Markdown (vanilla) preview. If you want more than that, it might not do it. Personally, when I realized I needed a preview that was more flexible from what BBEdit's preview provided, I decided to move on and find a tool that is focused on what I needed, is flexible, and does it very well. Unix philosophy and all. I'm happy with the $3.99 I spent.