English is not my first language. I try to keep it short but I don't want to
sound unfriendly.

If you have a file (MyFile):

George Smily, Modesty Blaise, Olof
Karla, Willy Garvin, Zorro
George Smily, Modesty Blaise, Karla
Olof, Karla, Willy Garvin, Zorro

Try a shellscript like:

egrep -v 'Olof' Path-to-MyFile | bbedit

This will exclude all lines containing 'Olof' and you will have:

Karla Willy Garvin Zorro
George Smily, Modesty Blaise, Karla

in a new document in BBedit.

--
Olof Svensson

2 rules to success in life.
        1. Don't tell people everything you know.