Alex, the documentation for v 10.2 has been corrected. This is the entire
set of instructions:

   - Quit BBEdit if it is running.
   - Move your BBEdit application support folder (~/Library/Application
   Support/ BBEdit/) into a folder named “Application Support” within your
   Dropbox folder, (so its final location is “~/Dropbox/Application
   Support/BBEdit/). (Since Dropbox does not create an “Application Support”
   folder by default, you may need to do so.)
   - Locate your BBEdit preference data folder (either ~/Library/BBEdit/ or
   ~/Library/ Preferences/com.barebones.bbedit.PreferenceData/)
   - Rename your BBEdit preference data folder from “BBEdit” (or
   “com.barebones.bbedit.PreferenceData”) to “PreferenceData”.
   - Move the “PreferenceData” folder into ~/Dropbox/Application
   Support/BBEdit/

Note the change in the last bullet from the earlier version: Just move the
renamed PreferenceData folder into ~/Dropbox/Application Support/BBEdit/;
do not rename it a second time.