Thanks much for this one. I think I am going to be using this new Site action menu all the time.

I like the background color in the file list, too. And the clippings palette in two columns. And hiding the project list so I can just show open documents. Oh and restoring easy access to recent files and files local to the current file when building anchors/images --- I've missed those!

There is a lot more but I'll shut up now. Thanks again!

Ken

sie...@barebones.com (Rich Siegel) wrote on  9/30/12  7:00 PM

*   [DOC] Projects have a new action menu, Site. This menu contains
commands for configuring the project as a "Web Site" project, with
local root, defaults for new documents (and a "New HTML Document"
contextual menu command), settings for the image updater, and a new
feature: Deployment. This last allows you to configure the remote
destination for a site's contents, and determine what additional steps
to take before uploading. Thus, deploying a site takes the place of
several operations that were previously manual.

--
Orange County Website Design
http://simplelives.com