On 10/4/12 at 7:16 PM, pwen...@gmail.com (Paul Wenzel) wrote:
I'm having the same problem with Textmate, which I have been using in tandem with Transmit for YEARS. I'm also using OSX 10.8.2. It's completely disrupted my whole workflow. Super frustrating.

This sounds frustrating. If it's of any help, I am having no problem (so far) with Fetch opening remote files for editing with BBEdit; OSX 10.8.2, BBEdit 10.5beta.

Fetch isn't free any more, but I see there's a free 15-day trial; I have no connection except for using it forever.