Marc,

Ironically, I wrote to support in the past week about this issue. I've noticed
it being gone for a while and asked. The old file linking dialog box is gone,
along with setting a named anchor. (BTW in html5, name is supposedly replaced
by id.)

As usual with support, I got a very nice note in return saying that it's gone
but it _may_ come back in the future. I used it a lot and miss it too. Patience.

Bucky