I agree that it's tedious it is to reveal a project file in the Finder.
Here's a way to do it quickly:  Put the following script in BBEdit's
Scripts folder and assign it a keyboard shortcut.

Steve

tell application "BBEdit"
set flist to selected items of project window 1
set theFile to item 1 of flist
end tell
tell application "Finder"
activate