i almost just moved all of my accounts (personal + client = 100+) to
bluehost, until i stumbled upon bluehostsucks.com

they apparently come down hard on any script that uses more than 10% of the
cpu its on, by killing the account instead of just the script.

there are a number of other problems cited, all of which made me very
nervous.

if you're interested in a vps account, i'm finding eboundhost (outside of
chicago) a most excellent option... fast, responsive service, very
competitive pricing.

just sayin'

thanks,
bruce