At 20:14 -0700 12/11/2012, Grant Hutchinson wrote:
>On 2012-12-11, at 4:41 PM, Melissa wrote:
>
>> I still have the dot in v10.5 here.

I'd be *really* surprised if so... please see below. :-)

>Hmmm ... that's interesting. What version of OS X are you running?

For the record, BBEdit 10.5 darkens the icons of modified files in the file
list and file nav popup instead of displaying an "unsaved" dot as prior
versions did.

(We made this change as part of the process of adding Retina support, and
it also follows current Mac UI convention.)

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.             <http://www.barebones.com/>