I have a file with the following content:

function nameA(){
  Commands
}

function nameB(){
  Commands
}

If is set the file language to PHP, then the function popup menu lists the
functions correctly. But if I set the file language to Unix Shell Script
(which is actually what the file should be), then the function popup menu
disappears. Is there a way to have the function popup menu display
correctly for Unix Shell Script files? Note I'm still using version 9.6.3
so if this is fixed in version 10 let me know and it will be time for an
upgrade. Thanks.