Hi all:

I'm just getting started creating a CLM and have most things figured out.
What I would like to do is create a BBLMPredefinedNameList array string
that has, as it's beginning, a ¢ followed by any alpha-numeric and ending
with a space. It seems that the strings will accept actual strings only and
not a regex expression. Is that so? Is there something I'm missing?

The goal, either using BBLMPredefinedNameList or some other option, is to
create three types of "strings" that will get colored differently than
other strings (something BBLMPredefinedNameList will do). However, I want
those three "strings" to begin with ¢, or $, or $$ and color anything after
until a word end.

Any help is appreciated!!