Thanks Adam - I feel a bit embarrassed, I am reading through that ebook at
the moment (great resource, too). I must have either missed that part or
not seen it yet. This worked perfectly, too.

I'll second the recommendation for "Take Control of BBEdit". A great
companion to the documentation. I'm sure I'll need to read through it a
couple of times, there is so much helpful information.