Bruce Van Allen opined on Thursday 14-Feb-2013@22:26:19
> Put the call to your executable or script, with any parameters, and also any
> notes or reminders (commented out), at the top of the worksheet, on multiple
> lines if necessary, followed by a line with only "#-#-#" on it (without the
> quotes).
>
> Then run an applescript (see below) that combines two steps:
>
> - the first step selects everything from the line AFTER the line with
> "#-#-#", to the end of the worksheet, and deletes the selection;
>
> - the second step selects everything from the start of the worksheet up to
> and including the line with "#-#-#".

This is interesting, and thank you, but pasting the text to process into a
worksheet, hitting the command key to run the text factory, and then hitting
Command-A, enter has proved to work very well. Yes, it would be nice if the txt
factory could do those last two steps, but it’s not enough of a factor that it
requires solving. I’m doing this a few times a day for some reasonably short
period of time (I have about 300-400 of these ‘jobs’ to get through, then I’ll
be doing only a handful a month).

Still, this could prove quite useful for some other task in the future.

--
Everything you read on the Internet is false -- Glenn Fleishman