christopher -

you are such a stud... the assistance you've provided me in this group and
privately has been invaluable. i know i can look forward to learning
something from your posts, and seek them out.

let me know if you get tired of appreciation and thanks... in the meantime,
thank you again for your continued awesomeness.

bruce