Hi,
I'm a newbie at using BBedit for any coding. I'm kind of curious with
regards to code completion.
If I create a python file and type 'for' I receive a code completion
suggestion containing 2 'for'. One is the for clipping i created in the
Python clipping folder. The other for is from the Django clipping folder
that I downloaded and which is in the clipping folder but not the python
folder.
Strangely when I look under the clippings menu - change set -  there is an
item called Python-Django.py but if I go to to the clippings folder it
contains no such folder.

My questions is - why does the both 'for' clippings pop up when I have I
have chosen Python as the set and not Django, and secondly why is there a
Python-Django.py set in my clippings set menu choice despite there not
being such a folder in the clippings folder?

Does one have to make any particular settings to get bbedit to play nicely
with python?

Thanks