Hello,

Is there a way to easily convert a Vim syntax file (e.g, languageName.vim)
 for a programming language that isn't already supported by BBEdit into a
CLM (Codeless Language Modules) plist file?

I have seen the CLM web
page<http://bbeditextras.org/wiki/index.php?title=Codeless_Language_Modules>,
and also aware of the BBEdit SDK.  But I was hoping there might be a script
or some other easy way to convert my *.vim file into something BBEdit can
use to colorize and support my need.

I have attached the syntax file to this message (it is called DML.vim),
which is for Simics DML (Device Modeling Language), which I would like to
make more friendly using BBEdit.

Thanks!