On 9/8/14 at 9:28 AM, li...@mostrom.pp.se (Jan Erik Moström) wrote:

I'm finally setting up multimarkdown as a preview filter at work and
I'm doing something wrong. According to the manual I should make a
symlink to the mmd binary in

~/Library/Application Support/BBEdit/Preview Filters/

but since I've got my BBEdit folder on dropbox I put it here

~/DropBox/Application Support/BBEdit/Preview Filters/

$ pwd
/Users/jem/DropBox/Application Support/BBEdit/Preview Filters
$ ls -l
total 8
lrwxr-xr-x  1 jem  staff  28 Sep  8 15:13 multimarkdown ->
/usr/local/bin/multimarkdown

The location is fine, but you'll want to symlink to 'mmd' rather than 'multimarkdown' i.e.:

lrwxr-xr-x   1 USERNAME  staff    18 Jul 10 18:18 mmd -> /usr/local/bin/mmd

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.             <http://www.barebones.com/>

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email