Hi,

I use BBedit extensively for coding in R. I typically use variable/function
names with underscores:

human_DNA
get_DNA

...because double-clicking will select the whole word.

However, I am now collaborating on a project with someone who uses periods:

human.DNA
get.DNA

...and we have switched the code base to this convention.

However, in BBedit, double-clicking on these words will only select either
"human" or "DNA".  This forces me to manually highlight the
beginning/ending of each word if I want to copy it etc.

It's driving me nuts, and I wonder if there is a way to make BBedit select
everything in the word, including the period?

Cheers and thanks in advance!!

Cheers,
Nick