> On 30 Oct 2014, at 13:15 , g...@xtramail.ws wrote:
>
> May be moot anyway. This prompted me to go on a font hunt again. Some time
> ago, I searched, played, and didn't find anything which I liked better than
> Monaco. This time I found https://github.com/adobe-fonts/source-code-pro
> which is a pretty good one. Not too heavy, perhaps a teeny light (because I'm
> used to Monaco), but I could get used to this one.

source-codepro is a good one. I use Menlo which I like a lot. If you have
Office, i think, there’s Inconsolata.

Menlo is my favorite fixed font since Profont back in System 7 & 8 days.

--
"There's a light that shines on everything & everyone. And it shines so
bright - brighter even than the sun". That's what Minnie thinks as she