Hello David,

Thanks for your response, but I don't think right off hand that the issue I am
having with this one single address is related to the problems that you are
experiencing. Aside from the problem with this one BBEdit list email address,
the only other issue I have been experiencing with Mail app is that I have to
delete messages twice after I place them in the trash. However, I think this is
more related to how the Mail app interacts with the Gmail server. I have
disabled a lot of stuff on the Gmail server side in order to get the situation
better under control, yet this problem with having to double-delete messages
remains.

I know nothing about the troublesome email address that I posted in my original
message, just that it is bad news, and crashes Mail app every time.