On Fri Nov 06 2015 14:44:42 Frank Eves  <drfranke...@gmail.com> said:

> that said, this is 2015, not the 1970s and I'd like to use '.text’,

OK, but be aware that this will probably cause some issues with any programs
that are not setup to expect .text.

> so my question remains… My hunch is that you're correct, setting a language
> type that uses '.text' may be what I'm looking for. Is that the way to go?

It is the only thing that I see that would work, and you would probably want to
create a new “Language” like “Frankentext” or similar to avoid clobbering
anything else, either now or in the future.

--
I AM SO VERY TIRED Bart chalkboard Ep. AABF20