The menu shortcuts make replacements like this pretty fast. Select the text you
need to change, Command-E to set the find pattern, replace the text and
re-select it, Command-Option-E to set the replacement pattern, and then
Command-Option-= to replace all. I think those are all standard shortcuts.

I usually modify this slightly. I have Command-Option-F set to Replace and Find
Next so I usually cycle through the document that way rather than doing a
Replace All, glancing at the replacements as I go to make sure they are all
valid. If any aren't, I use Command-G to skip over them.

[fletcher]