I love BBEdit (since the classic days), but when I'm trying to open and
search some immense log files from our server it just isn't doing the job.

I know it isn't the best tool for something like this, but when all you
have is a hammer…

What would people suggest for files of this size (I'm downloading a log
file right now that is already 14 GB of an unknown total).

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon