Hey everyone!

I am writing a huge LaTeX document (13,000+ lines and going), so the
completions suggestions are not always as fluid or useful as I want them to
be, especially due to the entries that take words from the current document.

But honestly, I would like to know how to do this in general, not just for
this LaTeX file (if possible):

1. Is there any way to control types of completion suggestions? I know one
can disable clippings (via expert preferences), I also know I can toggle
the use of dictionary words and can choose what sets of clippings to use.
But can this be done more extensively, for any language? For example, maybe
I want dictionary words, but *not* words from the current document; or I
want clippings, but *not* language keywords (blue k icon in the list). Of
course, if possible, I would like to have such a choice/toggle per filetype.

How much of this can be controlled, except for clippings, dictionary
(thesaurus) words and disabling everything (globally or for filetypes over
a certain size)?

2. Can I enable dictionary (thesaurus) completions for *any* filetype? I
see that they are present in Markdown, but not in LaTeX.

Thanks!