Hello Chris,

In reading online info dating back as far back as fourteen years ago, I
likewise arrived at the assumption that this feature might not yet be available
in BBEdit.

Yet, at the same time, considering what a fantastic coding genius Rich is — up
there with a number of other mythical app developers whose names are included
in someone’s hall of greatness somewhere in some far place out there — I find
myself compelled to hold to the belief that he will discover a way and coding
method to overcome the challenge of text data which is actually physically
dispersed across one’s hard drive in zeroes and ones, and not truly linear and
neatly lined up in sentences, as we see it with our physical eyes.

Thus, speaking in faith, I say “might not yet be available.”

I rest my case, with eager anticipation of hearing soon of an amazing coding
breakthrough. :)

Oh great one, slay those demons!

Bill