Hello Jean-Christophe,

Thank you for your assistance. I appreciate it.

Using that grep pattern found only ONE relative URL in almost 6,000 HTML docs.

Considering how much I have used BBEdit’s multi-file find and replace feature
to make global changes to my primary virtual host over the past few weeks in
order to bring it up to specs for AMP, I do find that rather suspect.

In other words, I would think that there would still be at least a few more
hidden relative URLs floating around on the site, and not just one.

On the other hand, if there really was only one, then I must have done a better
job than I thought. :)

While I can just copy and paste that grep pattern and use it — which I did in
fact do — I really learn nothing from the experience.

Having said that, can you please take a few more minutes of your time to
explain to me what each part of that grep pattern does?

I understand some of it, but not all of it put together.

For example, I know that ^ means the beginning of a line, that $ means the end
of a line, and * is like a wild card, right?

But put all together with the two brackets and the forward slash, my
understanding gets lost.

Thank you, my friend.

Kind regards,

Bill Kochman