Hey Troy,

I've been experiencing this problem for a while, exactly as you've
described it. I was hoping to find a simpler way to refresh the syntax
highlighting than saving/reloading the document. @verdonv's solution will
be easier, but I'm surprised there isn't a Refresh command. If you get a
useful response from BareBones support, please post it here.

Scott