Good { morning, afternoon, evening },

Here are some key details on pricing and upgrades for BBEdit 12:

*   The price for a single new license remains at US$49.99.

* If you purchased BBEdit 11 *directly from us* on or after March 1,
    2017, you are eligible for a free upgrade.

    We will be sending email to all eligible registered customers
    starting on Monday 10/16. Thank you for your patience. :-) Meanwhile
you can certainly use BBEdit 12 in evaluation mode until your new
    serial number arrives.

* BBEdit 11 customers who purchased between the original release date of October 22, 2014 and the free-upgrade cutoff date of February 28,
    2017 can upgrade for US$29.99.

*   Registered customers of older BBEdit versions (2.5 through 10.5.13,
    inclusive) can upgrade for US$39.99.

*   BBEdit 12 will not be in the Mac App Store. If you purchased a
    previous version of BBEdit in the Mac App Store, you are eligible
    for the discounted upgrade pricing.

Useful pages:

*   Free upgrade eligibility:

    <https://www.barebones.com/store/bbedit_free_eligible.html>.

*   Paid upgrade eligibility:

    <https://www.barebones.com/store/bbedit_upgrades.html>.

*   Mac App Store customers:

    <https://www.barebones.com/store/bbedit_MAS_upgrade.html>

[List mom note: please start new threads for specific questions rather than replying to this message. Thanks. :-)]

Enjoy,

R.
--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<sie...@barebones.com>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email