Your support for dark workspaces and Typescript searches came just in time.

I was getting used to a dark theme in Visual Studio Code, but I've thrown
up my hands in frustration at VSC's nonsensical autoindentation. I was
keeping files open in both BBedit and VSC anyway. Glad I can now return to
using BBedit all the way.

However, I have a feature request. In VSC, I can specify color theme deltas
relative to the current color theme. That way my deltas stick even as the
original color theme gets maintained. I get theme updates while still
getting my preferences. Win-win. I'd like the same in BBedit.

I'll send a note to support.

~joe